Our greatest joy at Seattle Chocolates is connecting with people through our chocolate. Through that joy, we have also come to connect with our community on a deeper level.
We were inspired by this when we came up with our giving mission – to make fresh food available to American families and provide much needed assistance to local food banks. Sometimes we roll up our sleeves and help at the food bank or the soup kitchen and always we give a donation to help fund the purchasing of fresh food. For example, for every bar of jcoco sold, one such serving is donated to Northwest Harvest, Food Bank for New York, Food Bank of San Francisco and Marin County, or The Greater Boston Food Bank.
To honor our mission to end hunger here in the US, our donations are focused solely on organizations who share our goal to fight hunger. If your organization meets this requirement, please send a request at least eight weeks prior to your scheduled event to the email address email@example.com. Please understand that because our chocolates are so beloved by people across the USA, we receive far more donation requests than we can accommodate.
Please include the following information:
- WHO: Organization name, mission statement, and IRS 501(c)3 Tax ID number (non-profit status)
- WHEN: The date of your event WHAT: Description of event and the number of attendees expected to participate or attend
- WHY: Description of intended use for donations in your event
- WHERE: The shipping address to which chocolates should be sent (no P.O. Boxes) if you elect not to pick up your products at the factory.
- DETAILS: How many items are you requesting? Which specific items do you request? Please refer to the “Our Products” section of the www.seattlechocolates.com website for these details.
- CONTACT: Primary contact person, daytime number, email address, and mailing address, along with any additional and relevant information.
Important Note: Since Seattle Chocolate Company donates 100% of the profits from the Extreme Dark Truffle Bar to fund research to end women's cancers, please make requests for alternative items for your donations or requests for matching product.
Purchasing options for non-profit organizations:
We allow non-profit organizations with proof of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status to purchase our products at a discounted price for fundraising purposes. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request reduced pricing information and product details. Please include proof of 501(c)(3) status at this time and we will review your request with care.
We thank you in advance for reviewing this donation policy and offering us the opportunity to review your request. If all requested information is provided, we will honor your request with an answer in a timely manner. Thank you!