Seattle Chocolates Launches New Holiday Line for 2016
Seattle Chocolates Spreads “Comfort & Joy” With New Flavors and Reimagined Favorites in 2016 Holiday Collection
Gifts that give back: as part of company’s #chocolategives campaign, each purchase of “Comfort & Joy” Truffle Bars drives donation of food to help hungry Americans
Seattle – June 27, 2016, –Seattle Chocolate Company is embracing the familiar adage “it’s better to give than to receive” with its new Holiday 2016 collection of truffle bars, donating a serving of fresh food to local food banks between November 1 and December 31 for every bar sold through specialty retailers nationwide, in addition to the Seattle Chocolates website, and its retail stores at Seattle-Tacoma airport, pop-up location in Bellevue and factory store in south Seattle. An additional donation will also be made for each use of #chocolategives throughout the holiday timeframe.
Seattle Chocolates created the “Comfort & Joy” line to capture the true meaning of the holidays – focusing on the importance of spending time with loved ones, reminiscing on warm pastimes and keeping others in mind. The six truffle bars – three of which are new this year - feature chrome-colored photographs printed on foil paper with intricately patterned red foil inner wraps, and reflect popular holiday flavors and ingredients:
- NEW Toffee Sea Salt Bar – Chunks of sweet toffee meet with a sprinkle of coarse Pacific sea salt in this dark chocolate treat
- NEW Peanut Buddy Crisp Bar – a favorite for the kid at heart, this bar combines crispy cereal squares with peanut butter in milk chocolate (reminiscent of the snack, muddy buddies)
- NEW Nutty Nougat Chew Bar – a delicately flavored milk chocolate bar with chewy nougat made with toasted almonds and honey
- Candy Cane Crunch Bar – the original holiday bar from Seattle Chocolates, this bar combines all-natural candy cane pieces in dark chocolate
- Hot Buttered Rum Bar – For grown-up tastes, muddled rum spice and buttery toffee are combined in this milk chocolate bar
- Holiday Cheer Eggnog Bar – Cheers to a holiday favorite that featured eggnog, sweet vanilla, cream and nutmeg for an almost-frothy center to this milk chocolate truffle bar
The Comfort & Joy line also features a 5-Bar Gift Box (Toffee Sea Salt, Hot Buttered Rum, Peanut Buddy Crisp, Nutty Nougat Chew and Candy Cane Crunch truffle bars) and Holiday Bar Trio (Candy Cane Crunch, Nutty Nougat Chew and Peanut Buddy Crisp truffle bars) that package the bars together with a red seasonal ribbon for a ready-to-gift option.
Festively designed holiday gift boxes, in 6oz. and 12oz. sizes with layered textures and patterns of silver shimmer, red velvet and buffalo print flannel, are filled with a holiday assortment of chocolate truffles – including Nutty Nougat Chew, Hot Buttered Rum, Eggnog, Candy Cane, Pumpkin Spice, San Juan Sea Salt, and Dark San Juan Sea Salt. Window boxes are perfect for filling a candy dish for guests or displaying throughout the house or office, and include approximately 12 truffles in a 4oz. box featuring a frosty snowman or holiday-themed newspaper headlines.
An additional assortment of creatively packaged truffles helps share goodwill and greetings throughout the season. Wrapped and topped with a bow, 5oz. bags of Nutty Nougat Chew, Red & Green (Rainier Cherry and Mint), Candy Cane (also available in 1lb. bags) or blue and white Hanukkah (Dark San Juan Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate) truffles make perfect small gifts for everyone on the “nice” list.
Holiday products, ranging from $3.50 to $25.00, will be available on the Seattle Chocolates website beginning November 1, to coincide with the kick-off of the #chocolategives campaign.
All Seattle Chocolate Company products are 100% natural and certified Kosher, and the Comfort & Joy truffle bars include four gluten-free products: Toffee Sea Salt, Candy Cane Crunch, Hot Buttered Rum and Holiday Cheer Eggnog.
To learn more about Seattle Chocolate Company and the full holiday line, please visit www.seattlechocolates.com, and follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Editor’s Note: Additional details on the company, as well as product samples, are available upon request. Please contact Serina Hall at email@example.com or (206) 838-4952.