Seattle Chocolates has become known for delivering smooth, all natural satisfaction with every bite.
That’s because owner and CEO Jean Thompson understands that chocolate is more than an exquisite treat. It is also a way to connect, a gift, a salve. It’s one of life’s fabulous little pleasures.
So Jean and her team fuss over the details of sourcing the most flavorful, responsibly grown and produced chocolate, and sourcing the globe for delicious and all natural ingredients. Then we bring these elements together to create a flavor profile that is innovative, balanced and pleasing every time. And of course, we make sure our chocolate is always stylish and gift worthy – even if it’s only for you.
Both inside our walls and beyond, Jean and the entire Seattle Chocolates team are dedicated to community. We believe food (and chocolate) connects us all, nourishing our spirit as well as fueling our bodies. We actively support and donate our resources to organizations that better the lives of American families specifically those groups dedicated to abolishing hunger.
We created our new jcoco line with the focus of feeding hungry families, at its core. For each jcoco bar sold, we donate a serving of fresh healthy food to those in need, for every bar sold.
- We believe in surrounding yourself with things you love.
- We believe in licking the spoon.
- We believe in colorful moments and daydreams.
- We believe that looks DO matter.
- We believe a little bit of indulgence every day is the way to go.
- We believe that chocolate helps people live in the moment.
- We believe laughter is life’s best accessory – makes you sexy and goes with every single thing in your closet.
- We believe that chocolate can make a difference in our hungry world.